General Terms and Conditions of tideless UG (limited liability)
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) of the tideless UG (limited liability ) apply to all contracts for the delivery of goods between the seller (us) and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. The inclusion of the customer's own conditions is hereby rejected, unless otherwise agreed.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be attributed primarily to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop www.wearetideless.com
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with
tideless UG (limited liability) Florian Mozigemba, Thomas Wimmer Roseggerstr. 17 84547 Emmerting
(3) The product descriptions contained in the seller's online shop do not represent binding offers on the part of the seller, but serve to enable the customer to submit a binding offer.
(4) The customer can submit the offer using the online order form integrated in the seller's online shop. After placing the selected goods in the virtual shopping cart and going through the electronic ordering process, the customer submits a legally binding contract offer with regard to the goods contained in the shopping cart by clicking the button that concludes the ordering process.
(5) The seller has five days to accept the customer's offer,
- by sending the customer a written order confirmation or an order confirmation in text form (fax or email), whereby receipt of the order confirmation by the customer is decisive, or
- by delivering the ordered goods to the customer, whereby receipt of the goods by the customer is decisive, or
- by asking the customer to pay after placing their order.
If there are several of the aforementioned alternatives, the contract is concluded at the point in time at which one of the aforementioned alternatives occurs first. The period for accepting the offer begins on the day after the customer has sent the offer and ends at the end of the fifth day following the sending of the offer. If the seller does not accept the customer's offer within the aforementioned period, this is considered a rejection of the offer with the result that the customer is no longer bound by his declaration of intent.
(7) When submitting an offer via the seller's online order form, the text of the contract is saved by the seller after the conclusion of the contract and sent to the customer in text form (e.g. e-mail) after the order has been sent. mail, fax or letter). The seller does not make the contract text accessible beyond this.
(8) Before submitting the binding order via the seller's online order form, the customer can identify possible input errors by carefully reading the information displayed on the screen. An effective technical means for better recognition of input errors can be the enlargement function of the browser, with the help of which the display on the screen is enlarged. The customer can correct his entries as part of the electronic ordering process using the usual keyboard and mouse functions until he clicks on the button that concludes the ordering process.
(9) Only the German language is available for the conclusion of the contract.
(10) Order processing and contact are usually made via email and automated order processing. The customer must ensure that the e-mail address provided by him for order processing is correct so that the e-mails sent by the seller can be received at this address. In particular, when using SPAM filters, the customer must ensure that all e-mails sent by the seller or by third parties commissioned to process the order can be delivered.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) Unless otherwise stated in the seller's product description, the prices quoted are valid Total prices that include the statutory sales tax. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal & credit card.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
§ 4 Delivery
(1) Goods are delivered by mail to the delivery address specified by the customer, unless otherwise agreed. When processing the transaction, the delivery address specified in the seller's order processing is decisive.
(2) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of the items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place within 8 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(3) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer.
(4) Retention of title We reserve title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(5) If the delivery of the goods fails For reasons for which the customer is responsible, the customer shall bear the reasonable costs incurred by the seller as a result.This does not apply with regard to the costs for the delivery if the customer effectively exercises his right of cancellation. If the customer effectively exercises his right of cancellation, the regulation made in the seller's cancellation policy applies to the return costs.
§5 Warranty for defects (warranty)
(1) If the purchased item is defective, the provisions of statutory liability for defects apply.
(2) The customer is asked to complain to the deliverer about delivered goods with obvious transport damage and to inform the seller of this. If the customer does not comply, this has no effect on his statutory or contractual claims for defects.
§6 Right of withdrawal
(2) More information on the right of cancellation can be found in the seller's cancellation policy.
(3) The right of withdrawal does not apply to consumers who do not belong to any member state of the European Union at the time the contract is concluded and whose sole place of residence and delivery address are outside the European Union at the time the contract is concluded.
§7 Voucher Conditions
The voucher can only be redeemed in our online shop and cannot be returned or exchanged for money. It can only be redeemed before completing the ordering process. Subsequent settlement is no longer possible.
(1) Customer claims for damages are excluded unless otherwise specified below. The above exclusion of liability also applies to the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider if the customer asserts claims against them.
(2) Excluded from the disclaimer of liability specified in Section 1 are claims for damages due to injury to life, limb, health and claims for damages resulting from the breach of essential contractual obligations. Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the goal of the contract, e.g. the provider must hand over the item to the customer free of material and legal defects and
provide ownership of it. Also excluded from the exclusion of liability is liability for damage based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, his legal representatives or vicarious agents.
(3) Regulations of the Product Liability Act (ProdHaftG) remain unaffected.
§9 Severability clause