Revocation instructions & cancellation form
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following stipulations, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
A. Cancellation policy
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving a reason.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day on which You or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Florian Mozigemba, Thomas Wimmer, tideless UG (limited liability), Roseggerstr 17, 84547 Emmerting, Germany, e-mail: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but it is not mandatory.
To meet the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of revocation before the revocation period has expired.
If you withdraw from this contract, we will owe you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you other type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You will have the goods immediately and in any event no later than returned or handed over to us within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods back before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiration
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would quickly expire;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of cancellation expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery
1) Please avoid damaging and contaminating the goods. Please send the goods back to us in the original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components. If necessary, use protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please use suitable packaging to ensure adequate protection against transport damage.
2) Please do not send the goods back to us freight collect.
3) Please note that the aforementioned Numbers 1-2 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
B. Cancellation form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
tideless UG (limited liability)
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) ____________ / received on (*) __________________
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable